A visit to Maipú,one of Mendoza’s most renowned wine regions. The proposal is to ride a bicycle through the vineyards and facilities of Familia Zuccardi, one of the main wineries in the province.
The itinerary includes three stops to taste the local varieties of Chardonnay, Syrah and Malbec, with an expert’s explanation of the characteristics, irrigation systems and vineyard management.
The visit ends with a regional/gourmet lunch, paired with outstanding wines.
Contact us for more information and rates.
- Departure time: 09:30hs.
- Estimated arrival time: 16:00hs.
- Includes: private transfer service, bilingual guide, wine tasting, insurance, technical equipment, snack, regional lunch/gourmet tasting lunch, snack, mineral water.
- Does not include: tips, extras.
- Please wear cap, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable clothes and suitable shoes, coat. Also please bring additional mineral water.
- Safety tips: Report to the guide/driver about any special illness, allergy or Physical Restriction.